Embassy of India
AIRSEWA – recently launched initiative of Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India, to provide one-stop solution for a hassle-free travel experience to air travellers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India has recently launched AIRSEWA – an initiative to provide a hassle-free travel experience to all air travellers.
- An important feature of this initiative is that all the stakeholders in the aviation sector, including airlines, airports, security, immigration, DGCA, etc have been brought together on a single platform so that any passenger can get his or her concern or grievance addressed in a time-bound manner. They are trying to exhaustively cover all issues on which a passenger can face any inconvenience, or requires information and guidance while planning for, during or on completion of the journey. More than 200 nodal officers have been identified and trained in the overall aviation ecosystem for quality disposal of grievances received on AIRSEWA.
- Information on seasonal flight schedules, airline-wise or airport-wise shall also be available on AIRSEWA. It also incorporates the additional functionality of providing real time status of flights and the various passenger services available at various airports, including ways to avail the same.
- AIRSEWA can be accessed through its mobile application on both Android and IOS platforms, and also through its web portal – airsewa.gov.in
- Ministry of Civil Aviation will welcome the feedback and suggestions for further improvement of the initiative – AIRSEWA.