Embassy of India
General Instructions for Booking Online Appointment
Attention: All applicants for Passport, OCI and Consular Services
(1) Please book appointment according to the service.
(2) One applicant per appointment: Please note that only one applicant will be allowed as per the appointment. If you are seeking services for multiple persons (e.g. in case of family/group), please book separate appointment for each applicant.
(3) IMPORTANT :- Please fill the checklist relevant to the desired service before coming to the Embassy on the day of appointment. Checklist for various services can be assessed at;
(4) Timings for submission of documents for OCI, Passport and Consular services: 1000AM to 1230 PM on working days only. Applicants have to present the confirmation email at the time of appointment at the Embassy counter.
(5) Appointments can be booked only 2 months in advance.
(6) The timing for collection of Passport/OCI/Consular Documents will be from 1600 hrs to 1645 hrs on working days. For collection, prior appointment is not needed. Please bring the receipt given at the time of submission of application. For collection of renewed passport, old passport has to be submitted for cancellation.
(7) It has been noticed that vested interests are taking advantage of the online appointment system, causing inconvenience to genuine applicants. Thus, necessary technical checks have been introduced in the system to avoid multiple bookings by a few individuals.
(8) Emergency services will be rendered urgently in cases of genuine emergencies like death or serious illness of immediate family member (blood relation) subject to production of documentary evidence like death certificate/hospital certificate duly signed and stamped. Any misuse or false claim for emergency services will be viewed seriously.
I have read and understood the general instructions as above and the process of application and required documents as per details in the Embassy of India Brussels website checklist.